From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Esther
Sent: 07 November 2009 22:50
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: France now has an Apple Store

Hi Anne,

Congratulations on the new Paris store opening. I understand you should be
expecting a second store in Paris to open shortly.  Anouk, there are
problems in finding good store locations, so the number of Apple Stores
across Europe is still limited.  For example, it isn't that long ago that
the first Apple Store for Germany opened in Munich, and I think that is
still the only store for that country.  It's really nice to be able to go
into one of these stores to try out the products. It doesn't hurt, either,
that if you want to look up some information on the web, you can simply go
over to one of the computers, turn on VoiceOver, and run your query.

Cheers,

Esther