Donna, this is interesting.  You’ll have toilet us know how you like watch OS 2
when it comes out next month.  I held out and didn’t buy the watch thinking
that I should wait until it’s at least a generation or so in.  I’d really like
to see the watch function more separate of the phone but still I like the idea
of having an extension of the phone to use on my wrist.

Which model of the watch did you go with?