I don't know why a discussion of Applewatch would be not welcomed here. It is
iOS, and an extension of your iPhone, and, thus your Mac even. I'd love to hear
about it too! Especially from the stand point of a zoom user.

Egun On, Lagunak! (basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P (Pete) Nalda
MySpace.com/musikonalda
Facebook.com/lpnalda
Linkedin.com/in/lpnalda