Remember guies, regretfully I'm a po little dude.  LOL!  I only have the
growling Tiger.  NOt cool, I know, it sucks, but what can I do being I can't
afford a Mac.  Anyway, does anyone know a torrent client that'll run on
Tiger, or, at least, that most likely? will run?

Just installed Twitterrific, and I gotta say: I, frickin, love it!  I would
have installed Sirynx, but, I don't think it's compatible with anything
below 10.5.  BTW:  Speaking a which, I tried to put Twitter Pod on this
thing, but every time I hit command+O on it from my applications folder in
the finder, it just sits there and does nothing.  I don't see it in my VO+F1
list, and it's not another opened window in the finder either with VO+F2.
When I hit VO+F2 once, it says Finder, so I know it's not opened.  And, vo+D
won't help matters.  It's not in the Doc either.

Chris.