Hi Kevin.

The bottom line is, it depends on your budget.  If you want an all in one then
you should go for a Mac.   If you are familiar with the Mac the only advantage
is that if you install windows under Fusion believe me, your windows will not
crash.  Also if you use Jaws, you won't lose your Lives and you can back the
whole thing on to a portable drive.

Again, if your budget does not allow you to get a Mac then you'll have to get a
PC and only you know that.

Regards,

Kawal.
On 29 Aug 2015, at 10:52, 'Kevin Cussick' via MacVisionaries