Hello everyone,

I thought I would try to post my problem once more, to see if I get better
results from those users who are knowledgable with Numbers.
Please read my message carefully because suggestions that have already been
attempted, do not need to be restated as possible solutions. Since said
"solutions," have been tried and have not worked is why I am writing.

Basically, my problem is that when inserting a series of 6-digits that start
with two zeros, the zeros are not appearing in the cell. The only digits that
are "visible" are the last four, which is okay, but I want the additional
numbers to appear.
For example, when inserting "001234," the "1234" are the only digits visible.
Thus, how do I alter the cell data to display all the digits within a given
cell?
I am aware of the cell format area, where particular elements of a cell's
contents can be changed, but after changing the "data area" to reflect
"numbers," the problem still persists.

I again, welcome valuable feedback.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.