Okay,

First, I dig that this may not necessarily be the best place for this message,
but, I'm not sure where else to turn.

Using Sound Forge Pro for Mac, I find now that, after something I did last
night, I cannot any longer use the left and right arrow keys to scrub through a
file as I used to be able to do.  I still don't quite know enough about the
views to tell you where I am, but, if somebody more experienced could either
answer me here or privately about how to get things back to normal, I'd
appreciate it.

PS.  I really think it's high time I got a new Mac though, as this poor 15 inch
mid 2009 Mac book pro just cannot handle the demands of heavy use of Sound
Forge:  Since it only has 4GB RAM and a 500GB drive.

Now, since I can't afford a new one now, guess a good more recent used one but
with at least 8GB RAM should do it.

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!!!