Hi.

Firstly I would like to say thanks to those who sent me guides for various
sound editors.  I have been playing with audacity.  I can skip through an audio
file with period  to go forwards and shift period to go forwards a bit quicker.
What I am trying to figure out is how to skip to the end of a track and then
wind it back.  I am using an apple keyboard and have tried the right arrow with
the function key which says end when I turn keyboard help on. This doesn’t seem
to get me to the end of the file however.  Is there a way to get to the end or
close to the end of a file with audacity and the apple keyboard?

thanks

Maria