Hello, Anne.

Right now, I'm doing pretty well wisth Pages. The only problem I'm having
now is not being able to tell where I am in a document. The command I am
searching for would tell me the page, line, and column number the insertion
pointer is on. VO F4 F4 was suggested, but although it supplies information
about position, it does not tell me what I wish it would.

Craig