When i start Radium, i hear: «internet radio stations, text search field». vo +
left and i hear «playback toggle button», vo - down and i hear: «stations
table», interact with the table shift - vo + m, vo - down arrow. Be sure that
the text field for search is empty. Maybe there also are a setting in settings
to start your favorites during startup.

Take care

I have no luck finding favorites either.

Sarai D. Bucciarelli www.linkedin.com/in/SaraiDBucciarelli