It's really not so hard if you simply press VO space on that button, and then
vo command plus tea. That brings you straight to the stations table and then
you can interact. If you use the right finger combinations you don't even
really have to move your left hand it's just too quick movements vo space
followed by Vo command tea. Good luck

Sent from my IPhone