Just now learned that the paragraphs in a Pages document I'd thought
were indented are not, in fact, indented. Under tabs in text in the
document inspector, I've got 0.5 in indent for the first line of each
paragraph, but my sweetie tells me that there are no indents visible.
This comes after I spent all of today trying to figure out why Pages
suddenly stopped telling me what page I'm on -- even though it had
been working just fine on that front for months. Please help me before
I throw this thing out the window. Thanks.
-- Howard