Hello, all,

I am having trouble with the newest version of Itunes, which I have installed
on an iBook g4 running Tiger. When I go to the Itunes store, I can't find the
search field or the store pages. Is anyone else on this list using Itunes with
this hardware and software configuration, and if so, have you experienced
similar problems? can anyone else suggest why I might be having such troubles?

Cordially,
Rafael Bejarano