This is driving me crazy!  I have my IPad Air set to sync with my ITunes 12.3
library on OSX 10.10.5 Yosemite.  I have all apps completely up to date on my
mac within Itunes.  I also have my mac set up within the apps section of my
IPad to automatically install new apps.  I am signed into ICloud both on my
mac, and on my IPad.  I have my IPad also set to automatically install apps,
and updates.  I now see that even though all apps are up to date on my mac,
there were initially 12 updates on my IPad.  When I went to the updates tab on
my IPad, and hit update all, the button would dim itself for a split second,
then would go right back to being tappable again.  After literally about the
tenth or so attempt, it finally took, but now it's down to just one update.  I
looked at all the updates on my device, and none of them say downloading,
installing, nor waiting.  I've resprung and even totally rebooted my device
with no success.  I have tried, in ITunes, syncing the device, but that didn't
help either.

When I look in the app store itself, it tells me the last update was done
today, and it appears all apps are up to date.  I disabled badges on the app
store icon, then re-enabled it, just in case something needed to be refreshed.
I also cleared all instances from the app store out of my notification center,
which didn't help.

I'm totally at a loss.  Any ideas?

Chris.