  From: Shawn Krasniuk
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 8:49 PM
  Subject: Re: Really odd situation with app updates on I O S9

  Hey Chris. This may or may not help, but anyway, I've heard people in other
mailing lists having similar problems like this in iOS 9. Fortunately I'm not
one of those people, but anyway, one of the suggestions someone brought up was
to try resetting network settings, and for those people that fixed the issue. I
know you may be connected to multiple wifi accounts, but give that a try.

  Shawn
  Sent From My White MacBook
  Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
  Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
  Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
  Facetime: bbssh...@icloud.com

    On Sep 26, 2015, at 3:14 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland