Hi,
Try resetting the old phone to factory settings.
I did that Thursday on  an iPad mini2 and it said this will also remove
this device from your account.
Chris

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

 Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323
  Direct Line: (716) 670-1221