From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mary Otten
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 11:19 AM
To: viph...@googlegroups.com; macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Voice dream reader voice restoration failed on new phone

Curious if anyone with a new iPhone 6 or 6S has had difficulty restoring
their previously purchased voices to the new phone. I have tried now with
two of them. In both instances, it says voice downloading failed. Try when
you have a better network connection.I have a solid Wi-Fi connection. I am
sitting less than 3 feet from my router. So my network connection is
excellent. I wonder what is going on here. It did not ask me for my iTunes
credentials. Which I thought was interesting. I thought I had to do that
before, but maybe not. Anyway, I can't get my voice is back, and am
wondering if there is a solution, short of writing to Winston and waiting
for a response.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone