From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mary Otten
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 4:31 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voice dream reader voice restoration failed on new phone

Hi Alan,
As you will see when you read further down in your email, I did finally
resolve my problem. But in order to do it, I ended up buying a new voice. I
tried three different Wi-Fi networks and LTE and nothing helped before I
decided to go ahead and just buy another voice. It was worth the five bucks
to say more hassle.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone