Hello Folks,

I decided to take the plunge and post this topic here. With so much discussion
about the appropriateness of subject matter this one involves both the Mac and
iOS device.

I have a textbook downloaded into iBooks on both my MacBook Air 2013 and my
iPhone6. Is there anyway to obtain a hand off effect between the 2 devices? I
mainly use iBooks on the Mac for better control of iBooks, but I need to
perform some exercises with it,so I opened the book in iBooks on my phone.
However, I needed to use the picker about 250 flicks to get to the page I
needed to view in order to have access to the directions. Is there a “Go To
Page” in the iPhone app so I don’t have to flick so much and to increase
efficiency? Is there a sync feature between the 2 versions that would import
the bookmarks and current page being viewed? This would be terrific to have the
2 versions of iBooks communicate between each other in order to expedite the
process. I look forward to your responses.

Kind regards,
Eileen