Hello,

Thanks for responding. I decided to Google it and came up with some results and
ideas. So here goes:

On the Mac, open iBooks and go to its preferences by pressing Command-comma.
2. Select the general tab with VO-space and stop interacting with it by
pressing VO-Shift-Up Arrow.
3. Tab a few times until you hear “Sync.” The next tab will be a checkbox.
Press VO-space on it. this checkbox is to “Sync bookmarks, highlights, and
collections across all devices.” That’s it for the Mac.

iOS:
1. Open settings-iBooks and flick until you hear VO say “Sync.” This is a
checkbox. Mine was not checked. Use VO-space to check it.
2. Close out the settings menu.

I opened iBooks on both the Mac and iPhone. I did find that the app on the
phone had a link to go back to 431. I did tap on the search button. The text
edit field accepted page numbers. The firs line of page 432 was read by VO. I
single finger double tap on it and I was moved to that page. I hope this helps.

Best,
Eileen