Hello Everyone,

I cannot recall if this has been covered, on-list, but thought I would share
two issues of some note, that occurred during my installation of El Capitan.

1.
Upon successful download of El Capitan from the App Store, the installer did
not automatically launch.  This did not bother me as I always cancel the
installer until I make a USB install key.

2.
Rather than wiping my hard drive clean and installing El Capitan, fresh,
which I intend to do in a couple of weeks, I elected to install the OS over
the current install of Yosemite.  Upon restarting, and after the setup
assistant had launched, the install progress screen refused to disappear.  I
could enable/disable VoiceOver, I could use several of the VoiceOver
commands but the installation progress window, containing the Apple logo and
a completed progress bar remained.  After about an hour of waiting, I
powered down the computer and restarted.  All has been well ever since.

Just a quick note to say that I never experienced this behavior during the
beta cycle.

Mark