Hey there guys, it's Chris Gilland.

Listen, I really would like to publicly address on list the way that I acted
this morning with a few of my messages.

Guys, I really really messed up and was quite childish in how I reacted.  I was
having major issues with my mac as you all know with installing El Capitan.  I
had literally been up all night trying to repair the system, and was exhausted,
and not in a good mood at all.  Plus, there has been some family issues going
on as well which I'm not gonna get into, but the point is, firstly, I wasn't
thinking in my right state of mind.  Secondly, and by far more importantly, I
over-reacted big time.  I let the anger get the best of me, which often times I
tend to do.  My language used on the list was entirely unacceptable, not to
mention very, and I do mean very! distasteful.  I take 100% responsibility for
any concequences that may come due to this.  Folks, I really screwed up, and
I'm writing because I genuinely from the bottom of my heart would like to
apologize.  I know better than to talk that way on a public list.  Frankly, I'm
quite ashamed of myself and how I acted.  There was then, and still is now
absolutely no excuse!  I don't ask for pitty.  I only hope that my apology can
be accepted, and we can move on.  If not however, then I completely understand.
 Do know though that I am very sincere with this.  Mark did not force me to
write this, and neither did Cara.  I'm doing this on my own will, because I'm
deeply regretful for how I acted.

I can't say any more.  I really truely truely am sorry.

Have a blessed day, guys.

Chris.