Hey Chris. Just so you know, in your emails, all I see with my very limited
vision is black. Usually I can see enough to distinguish if there's any text in
the email, but there wasn't. I can see the text but can't read it which is why
I use Voiceover. Anyway there was no text at all, just black so I just wanted
to get that out to you.
My second thought is personally, I think you don't have anything to apologize
for. You were scared, and that's understandable. If that ever happened to me
one day, I'd probably do the same. And it's not like you said the worst swear
in the world, I don't think I have to say it because you know what I mean, but
yeah, we're all human here, and fear is a natural feeling.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs