Yes it is possible. I have done so on my iPhone. I have not yet done so on my
iPad. On the iPhone, double-tap on the show toolbar and then double-tap on
create checklist. I suspect the procedure is similar, if not identical, on the
iPad.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288