That makes a checklist, but if you want a bulleted list, find the Style button
instead. That will pop up a list of options, among them different list options.
Select the one you want,then use the same procedure to disable the list style
when you're done. You could also make your list, select it, then choose a style
and turn your text into a bulleted list.
> On Oct 4, 2015, at 23:32, David Chittenden <dchitten...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes it is possible. I have done so on my iPhone. I have not yet done so on my
> iPad. On the iPhone, double-tap on the show toolbar and then double-tap on
> create checklist. I suspect the procedure is similar, if not identical, on
> the iPad.
>
> David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
> Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
> Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 5 Oct 2015, at 15:46, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> For those of you on more than one list to which this is being sent, I do
>> apologize for the cross posting. However, since this newly updated notes app
>> is so new, I did want to get the input from all possible people who might
>> actually have done this. Is it possible to make a bulleted list in the notes
>> app on your iPad? If so how?
>> Mary
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

Have a great day,