Hi Gang,

I am in the process of releasing my blog at www.theblindsamurai.com, where i
will introduce myself, talk about what happened to me last year, and start with
a podcast on Djing with algoriddim's DJ3 software, as well as coupling it with
a full digital dj set which include these following midi controllers:

-the vestac vci-100 twin turntable midi controller
-the nano pad 12 pad midi controller for sampling and drumkit library
-the nano kontrol for on the fly effects handling with 9 knobs and 18 switches.

There is a different version of thevci line which is vci-50, but the turntables
are way too small for me.

Also, i am still in contact with the guys at algoriddim, and our thread is
growing with back and forth communication on the actual accessibility issues
for those who don't want to get the full dj midi kit, and do mixes directly via
the keyboard and trackpad.

The main issue is that there should be hotspots assigned with boundary
restrictions switched on/off on both turntables so that the blind user can
scratch with the trackpad when the switch is on, and turn it back off with a
single keystroke.

Will post when all is up.

Thanks, and best

Yuma Decaux