This only happens in Finder or finder like environments. For example, If I am
in text edit and I bring up the save document dialogue box, if I want to choose
a location other than the default to save my document, the voiceOver cursor
gets stuck. It’s very frustrating and I end up asking for sighted assistance.
:(I do not have any activities created. I make sure quick Nav is turned off,
and yes I have tried turning cursor tracking off and then on again. Sometimes
turning voice Over on and then off again works, but sometimes it doesn’t work.
:( I am at a loss and very frustrated. I also deleted my fancy voices in case
that was causing a problem. I’ve heard of people resetting their voice Over
settings and how that fixes some problems. How do I do this and what kinds of
problems might this cause?

Thanks,
Christina