Hi guys,

Recently I have had need to adjust sliders in iOS more gradually than at 10%
increments.  Specifically, VoiceOver’s rate adjustment.  Every time I have
needed to change those, I have had to use the double-tap-and-hold gesture, with
infuriatingly imprecise results.  It takes me several tries to get it right, or
in the worst case, to get the rate I want plus or minus some multiple of ten so
I can adjust the remainder the VoiceOver way.

Does anyone know of a sanctioned way to adjust a slider in VoiceOver on iOS
with granularity of less than 5% at least?  I’d love to hear how you did it
without a double-tap-and-hold gesture if you do.

Cheers,
Sabahattin