The annoying thing is that sliders can be made to go at any increment the
developer wants when adjusted by an accessibility technology like VoiceOver. In
other words, Apple could make that slider move by much smaller increments. They
could even make a three-finger swipe move by different increments than
one-finger swiping, similar to how Voice Dream's navigation items work. I would
email accessibil...@apple.com and ask them to make the speech rate slider much
more granular. In the meantime, you can add 'speech rate' to your rotor, then
adjust it that way. It moves in five percent increments in the rotor.
> On Oct 11, 2015, at 11:25, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Sabahattin,
>
> Unfortunately, this is really the only method that I am aware of.  I do agree
> with you however that a gesture to do this would be very welcomed.
>
> Chris.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sabahattin Gucukoglu" <listse...@me.com>

Have a great day,
Alex Hall