Meh, I think I'll stay on El Capitan if it's gonna be too much of a hassle with
the whole time machine thing. Perhaps this old MacBook here will just have to
deal with the Safari issue. I'll have to tell Apple in the feedback assistant
about this.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk