Hey again... Sorry, I sent that before I was done!

The mac drivers are solid and the preamps are very nice! It's bus
powered and the form factor is very small. It is also very durable.

You have two xlr/line inputs, phantom power, midi ports, main stereo
outs with volume control, and two headphone outs with volume controls.

It works great under mac OSX but does not work under windows seven
with bootcamp. I need an interface that works under both platforms and
the product page did not specify that windows seven under bootcamp was
a no go!

Anyways, get in touch if you want a good deal on a mint condition
interface with brand new thunderbolt cable that has been used a grand
total of one time!

Cameron