Wow. OK. Looks like I'll be downgrading then. I do enough online web work with typing into text fields that I cannot have this. Like I said, I've not really had much chance the last few weeks to play much with the system, due to work project deadlines, but now that I know about this, I'll definitely be rolling back. that's a door stopper.

Thank goodness, I have a Superduper backup.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sabahattin Gucukoglu" <listse...@me.com>
To: "'Chris Blouch' via MacVisionaries" <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2015 12:31 AM
Subject: Re: Safari on the Mac worse than ever?

Well, let’s just say that I’ve opened TextEdit more than once now to do it, copying and pasting into Safari, just to avoid the pain of typing in Safari directly. Whether the text is repeated over and over from start with every character or simply not announced at all, the caret doesn’t follow the VO cursor properly, or cursor navigation is either silent or unreliable, it’s a bloody nuisance.

And yes, clean install.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.