Yeah we can complain to Apple as long as we don’t use the tone we use here. To
write to Apple accessibility and say: ”Your product both sucks and stinks and
you have abandoned us poor blind” aren’t gonna do a bit good. They’d think us
ungrateful and they would be right. I’ve said this before and i’ll keep
repeating it, if we complain the wrong way and accessibility stops or gets
abandoned we have deserved it. When i write to Apple, the few times i do it, i
try to be as business like as possible, telling what’s wrong and steps to
reproduce the fault, expected and current results. This gives the Apple folks a
chance to remedy the problem, but that’s me.
/Krister