I didn’t even know you could use a bluetooth keyboard on the existing Apple TV
until the other day.  I don’t see this as a deal breaker at all.

Personally I’m going to order one next week when they come out.  I’m excited to
give it a shot.  I love my present unit so a nice step up will be nic,
especially using this new application model.  I never used bluetooth though so
my experience is different and I don’t weigh that as highly.