Hi Scott.

Let us know how you get on with the new TV.  I was going to buy one but as I
have a talking Smart TV I don’t feel there is a need anymore.

Thanks.

Kawal.

I'm fundraising for RNIB.

Please help me make a difference by making a donation to my Virgin Money Giving
page.

To find out more about what I'm doing and why, please visit
http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/RNIBiceland
<http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/RNIBiceland>where you can also sponsor
me online.