From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Scott Granados
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 5:27 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Mark on iOS 9.1, So Far

Mark, I think I can help you on the battery front.

I'm running the 6S+ with 9.1, a 6 with 9.1 and several iPads with 9.1.  When
you first start out with a device the battery circuits need a bit of
celebration.  It's not like the old days where a battery was just a battery.
There's complex little circuits embedded in the batteries that actually
control their discharge and manage their operation.  These need to calibrate
and this is also why you should calibrate your phone once per month or so.
Charge and fully discharge the phone a few times and you should see far
better battery life.  Also, once you install the OS and the phone restarts,
reboot it one time further.  Use the holding of the home and power buttons
to accomplish this.  A restart after the phone initially boots has also
helped me clear many a drain issue.  Once your new installs stabilize I
think you'll find that your battery life has improved.  Let me know if this
helps at all.

Thanks
Scott