Hi Kawal and everyone. I tried this with my 5S and no VoiceOver or Siri when
the phone restarted. I have a pass code on my phone so it looks like I will
have to have someone enter my pass code and turn on VoiceOver for me in order
to do anything.
 I was hoping I could do it from iTunes, but I need to respond from my phone.