I'm not saying it is, nor am I saying it isn't. What I'm simply saying is, I wonder if Apple intended it to work this way. I never once said it was ideal. I never once said it was not confusing. I never once said that Apple shouldn't try doing better with it. Make that very clear! Don't put words in my mouth, please. Smile. I'm only stating that I don't know Apple's logic of why they did things this way, nor do I know if they meant it to work this way. I only know that this is how it works, and I was doing nothing more than trying to explain to those who might be wonderring/confused.

Acceptance not withstanding one way or another.

Chris.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sabahattin Gucukoglu" <listse...@me.com>
To: "'Chris Blouch' via MacVisionaries" <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2015 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: Editing text in Safari with El Capitan: I think I found the solution.

But that *IS* the problem! Good grief, you’re surely not saying that this is an acceptable way to edit text, are you?

Well, even if you are, just compare it to Yosemite. Do you see the difference? In Yosemite the editing is fluid and problem free, with the VO cursor tracking your edits across lines and paragraphs. In here, it’s just completely messed up.

I’m struggling to put this into words so I can report it to Apple accessibility at the highest possible rank. My other two bugs didn’t make it, but I’m going to try and get these in before the next beta.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.