Yes, have a Dell laptop. I don't have the space in here to keep both it and the Mac running. I have been thinking about this and keep coming back to going full time with the Mac. Really only have two tasks that I need Windows for. I could do without one and with a new (or newer) embosser, Windows would be out of a job.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?