Hi all.
last night, I've started having  a strange issue with Mail.  for some strange
reason, messages intermittently come up as images and not text.  When I hit
return on a message, voice over will just say image and will behave as though
it is an image I'm focused on.  After restarting mail and the mac several times
it seemed to have sorted itself out.  But on checking my mail just, it started
doing it again.  It didn't take as long to rectify the problem but still it's
bizarre .  The message preview also apparently shows an image too when it
happens.
It seems to only happen with messages from this list, but I could be wrong.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Any suggestions appreciated.
Dannie