To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: Increasing Voiceover volume

Hi Chris,
You are missing the point, and I apologize if you took that as an attack. I was not criticizing your posts. I was suggesting that you try to ask the question or questions you desire to have answered without providing unnecessary detail. On technical lists, folks tend to like posts to the point and easy to read and respond to. Back stories are all fine and well, but they tend to get your posts deleted or ignored before anyone reads what you are trying to ask.

That’s the other problem with Boom. It does increase Everything. You might be able to configure that in Boom’s preferences, but I haven’t used it in a while and don’t recall how fine you can be with it. Just a suggestion, my friend.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer