I think in many cases large organizations fail do to their own success.  They
get to that point where they become so large and so monstrous they just can’t
create any more.  IBM is another example.  They are doing interesting things
but nothing earth shattering any more and they just aren’t innovating and
getting killed by other companies.  Take the opposite example though, someone
like a Google really can do cool things even as a huge company valued at 300
times that of the US auto industry.  It’s about the leadership and Tim Cook is
a great operations / sustaining engineering guy but he’s not a ground breaker.

What would I like to see?  I’d like to see a full sized television with all the
Apple TV features included that I can hang on my wall.
        I like the smaller phone, I don’t want one but I like the market for it
so that’s a win already.
        More wearables.  Take some risks.  The watch was good do more stuff
like that.  How about glasses, or what about a cool interface for my car.  Give
me a Tesla like interface, take car play and give it some steroids.
        Run more with the home kit.  Give me an Apple TV, refrigerator,
security or at least a really usable and not piecemeal whole home environment.

That’s a few I can think of off hand.