I could be wrong but isn’t there a blind engineer at Twitter?

I could swear
 I’ve seen someone on a list that’s working there in some capacity.  I don’t
know why it should but it surprises me where I find members of our community.
Sometimes just to add to your ideas it’s possible to get some inside pressure
applied to these problems.  I know when I’ve worked for places with
accessibility issues in their products if I’m aware of it I create the
appropriate tickets and become the appropriate thorn in the correct side until
it’s addressed.

list.