To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: Consistently degrading lightning cables

 Good grief. The delete key is your friend. (smiles)

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

Shruggs.  Aaaarg!  I was trying, to make a point, ey?  Do we have to
scientifically be so politically correct?  The point I was trying to
make was, if you're in doubt about getting shocked from a defected cord,
don't risk it.  LOL!  Smile.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.