OK, this is work related, so please respond as soon as possible.

OK, so here is the situation.  One of the things I'm doing with my business is
to make training material freely available through means of a Youtube channel.

By the way:

http://youtube.gillandmarketing.com

Anyway, so two things.  First off, I was using screenflow to record the videos,
as with it, I can capture my microphone as well as my screen display, and even
can capture my system audio, which is freaking awesome!  Really though, that's
aside the point.

So, I was chatting this morning via Twitter with a guy who is apparently
totally sighted who found my Youtube channel totally by coencidence.  One thing
I did in my first video was, I thought it would be a nice touch to allow people
to see the face behind who was making these videos.  So, one thing Screenflow
will let you do, and BTW, my question isn't about screenflow, so if you're not
familiar with it, don't worry.  Just let me set some background, and then I
think you'll get where I'm going with this.  Anyway, one thing it'll let you do
is, you can not only capture video from your display, but you also can put a
little thumbnail in your video of a live image from your eyesight webcam.  So
therefore, I was able to have that little thumbnail in the bottom right corner
of the screen along with my mac's screen being captured.  Well, this guy I
mentioned about who's sighted told me that is actually very distracting having
that webcam image there.  He suggested to start with no mac screen, but just a
simple picture of me on camera, then after about 5 to 30 at most seconds,
transition over to my mac's screen, and do *not!* have me remain on the screen,
not even as a thumbnail.  Then maybe wrap things up at the end by flipping back
again to my face.

So, screenflow won't do this, as far as I know.  At least not with keyboard
shortcuts.

So, while out eating breakfast this morning, I started really thinking outside
the box.  ultimately, here's what I'm wonderring.  If! let's szay, I was to
record the intro of me on camera with, say, Photobooth or something, save that
video, then, go into Screenflow and record my actual tutorial, could I then, go
into something like IMovie, and accessibly with Voiceover join those two videos
together, merging both of them into one video, then just save the merged
content together as 1 .MP4 movie file which I then could turn around and upload
to Youtube?  Personally, I thought that idea was quite engenious.  The question
isn't so much can IMovie do it.  I'm 99.9 percent confident that it can.  The
question is more, can it do so accessibly, and if so, how?  I admit, guilty
charged, I've never really even opened up IMovie before.  At least, not that I
remember.  I have it, but that's about the scope of it.

The other thing is, say I have an mp3 file of some royalty free music that I
want to put as a bed behind my video.  Is that something IMovie can accessibly
let me do?

If nothing else, are the two above tasks easy enough to do with the Youtube
editer?

http://www.youtube.com/editor

I'd be incredibly interested in hearing what you all suggest that I do.

Chris.

list.