  From: Grant
  To: MacVisionaries List
  Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 10:03 PM
  Subject: Re: RSS Reader

  Outlook for Windows supports RSS feeds but Outlook 2016 for Mac does not. In
the Windows version, articles in feeds can be viewed similarly to Email
messages. It’s really quite elegant actually, and if you have a Microsoft
Exchange account it’ll even sync the entries to your account so they can be
viewed in the mail apps on a Mac or iOS device. But of course, you need an
instance of Outlook open for the updates to happen.

  Grant

    On Friday May 20, 2016, at 6:47:44 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland