From: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Alex Hall
<mehg...@icloud.com>
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 8:58 PM
To: 'Chris Blouch' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Hosting a website on a Mac Mini?

I didn't realize Digital Ocean was that cheap. If you, or anyone, has used them
before, do the web interface and other aspects work with VO/Safari? Any
accessibility things I need to know about? It's an ongoing cost, but it's
small, and I don't have to worry about firewalls, ports, or other security
setup and concerns.