Hi:

What would make my MacMini say "selection replaced 0 items selected" every few
minutes?  How would I go about fixing this problem because every time it does
this Voiceover stops reading.  If I'm doing something away from the computer,
it drives me nuts after a while.  I've relaunched Finder which used to stop it,
but now it starts doing this again in an hour or two.  I had to relaunch finder
several times yesterday.  I started shutting my computer down at night so it
gets a clean boot every day.  This was happening when I first got my computer
and seemed to subside for a while but it's back.  I have reinstalled SL once
already because of a focus issue.  I took my text edit document that I open
nearly every day out of the dock thinking that might help, but it didn't.  Any
ideas?  Thanks.