From: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Kawal Gucukoglu
<kgli...@icloud.com>
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 12:22 PM
To: Macvisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Brexit, wishing our friends across the pond well

I really don’t blame you Anne and I hope the remain win to put those who lied
in this campaign in their places as they deserve to lose.

On 23 Jun 2016, at 17:12, Anne Robertson <a...@anarchie.org.uk> wrote:

I’m desperately hoping for the Remain vote to win. I no longer have a vote in
Britain as I’ve lived in France for 33 years, but if the Leave side wins, I’ll
be applying for French citizenship.

The MP who was murdered was from my home area and had been headgirl at the
grammar school I attended after opting out of the special education system. She
was much younger than me, so I never knew her, but I felt a certain connection
to her and was horrified by what happened.

Cheers,

Anne