  From: Simon Fogarty
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 7:07 AM
  Subject: RE: Opinions On This Used Mac Mini

  Hi Chris,

  Yes to both.

  Ssd is an option as is a fusion drive.

  I have a late 2012 mac mini with I7 2.6 quad core and 16 gb ram with 1tb
fusion which I believe has 128 gb ssd with the 1tb platter

  I wasn’t allowed to have it dual drive with 256 gb ssd  as that hikes the
price up a lot.

  Or at least here in nz.

  You can I believe get dual ssd of up to 512 gb drives

  But yes fusion & ssd are available.